CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA | JULY 17-22, 2019
Join us for our very first TravelBash Girls Getaway
July 17-22, 2019
Cartagena is the undisputed queen of the Caribbean coast, a port city that makes you feel like you are in a fairy tale; bright and colorful the city lies between centuries old colonial stone walls. There are beautiful cobbled alleys, balconies and churches that will make you fall in love with this vibrant city.
Cartagena's Old Town features the well-preserved remains of the colonial city walls ("ciudad amurallada"). With its narrow streets and brightly painted colonial buildings, it's the perfect setting to shelter from the midday sun or end the day with a cold beer in one of the dozens of fancy restaurants and clubs
A Villa in Cartagena's Old Town: This spectacular villa is comprised of 7 spacious bedrooms, each with it's own minibar for all your midnight snacking requirements. At your disposal is a bar, a large lounge area, fantastic staff, and to top it off: 2 pools, one on the ground floor and one on the rooftop.
The impressive colonial style building is located in one of the most prestigious areas of Cartagena. After it's renovation, the house has become a haven of harmonious and luxurious spaces, still full of XVI Century Spanish architectural charm. One of the first buildings to be made from stone along with the Santa Catalina Cathedral, it is no wonder the architecture at La Maison Centro never ceases to astound. The opulent interior goes hand in hand with the beautiful exterior; all rooms are impeccably decorated with ornate pieces and exquisite finishing touches, making this luxe villa completely unique. Your stay also include: Chef, barman, butler with fluent english, receptionist, and 2 housekeepers.
- 6 days, 5 nights accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinners
- One fitness activity ( Yoga or Zumba)
- Private guided tours through the city
- A boat ride and day trip to Isla de Rosario
- A visit to the Convento de la Popa
- Private trunk show for all you fashion lovers out there
- Evening cocktail class + tapas
- Private salsa lesson
- Shopping at the Plaza Santo Domingo
- An excursion to Plaza de los Coches and Palace of Inquisition
- A private photo tour
- One 60 min massage at SoSpa
- Personal Shopping experience
- Night out + VIP table at La Movida and Cafe Havanna Club
- Round-trip transportation to and from the airport and all activites
- Taxes included
- Double Occupancy Room: $2,750
- Single Occupancy Room: $3,250
- Non-Refundable Security Deposit: $500
*Rates do not include airfare to and from Caratagena, alcoholic beverages outside of the cocktail class, one dinner during the retreat which will be held the last night at a local restaurant in Cartagena, additional spa treatments or supplemental activities, or optional tips.
We have limited number of spots available. book your spot!
We do a 24-hour courtesy hold for all guests until we receive your non-refundable deposit of $500. If we do not hear from you within that time frame we will release your spot. Remaining balance is due 80 days from 1st day of travel ( April 27, 2019).
No personal checks only CC or direct debit accepted.
Guest Cancellation Policy
- 100 days before travel lose 50% of payment
- 99-61 days before travel lose 75% of payment
- 60-1 days before travel lose 100% of payment.
There will be no refunds 60 days out of travel. If you would like to purchase travel insurance, we can help you with that however, TravelBash is not liable for any cancellations etc...
In the very unlikely event we would have to cancel and/or reschedule a retreat you can apply the full payment to the cost of any other retreat the following year or resccheduled date chosen.
* Note: 10% discount for early bird booking and returning retreat guests.