Information and Its Use
When purchasing our services or signing up for news or updates from our site, you are required to provide personal details which may include: name, email address, telephone number, birth dates, passport numbers, travel dates and destinations, health information, travel and meal preferences, frequent flyer and other membership numbers, and financial information related to payment methods. We collect relevant personal information when you ask us to provide you with information or travel related services (such as air, ground and sea transportation, hotel and other accommodation, tours, meals, services and insurance products) that are sold or reserved through us. We use and disclose the personal information in order to provide you with the requested information or travel services and for purposes ancillary and additional to that. In particular your personal information may be used –
● to furnish you, now and in the future, with travel related information by way of personalized communication, regular newsletters or travel alerts;
● to identify you and your preferences;
● to research and suggest travel services to meet your communicated needs;
● to make airline, hotel, car, tour and other reservations on your behalf;
● to obtain travel insurance policies on your behalf;
● to obtain credit card or other financial approval for payment;
● to compile statistics and conduct market research;
● to compile reports for the suppliers of your travel services and for regulatory and industry agencies;
● to comply with the law;
● for purposes ancillary to the above.
Further, we act as the agent or intermediary for or in respect of the suppliers of the travel services. Accordingly, personal information relevant to the sole purpose of providing your travel services will be disclosed to the suppliers of such travel services.
When you share with us the personal information of your travel companions or other persons for whom you are requesting information or travel services:
● you warrant to us that you are authorized to give that consent on their behalf and indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim by such persons in which they allege that you were not so authorized.
You can visit our website, read materials, and browse the website’s contents without giving us any personally identifiable information.
How We Collect Information
The following are the sources that we may use for gathering personal information. We may gather information –
● from you when you request information or travel services;
● from your agent, family member, employer, employee or authorized representative when such person is seeking information or travel services on your behalf or otherwise representing you;
● from personal travel profiles you have completed;
● from our records relating to previous requests or reservations you have made;
● from the computerized reservation or other systems used to make your travel reservations now or in the past;
● from credit card issuers, credit bureau or other consumer reporting agencies;
● from the airlines or other suppliers of travel services to you at any time.
When you visit our website, some information such as your IP address, pages you visit, type of platform and the number of clicks are collected for analyzing trends. This allows us to keep track of the number of visitors and to recognize the repeat visitors from the new ones.
rices are accurate at time of quote and are subject to change until trip is paid in full.
UOTED RATES DO NOT INCLUDE: Airline baggage charges, seat assignment fees or other ancillary fees, passport and visa fees, some departure taxes, gratuities, meals, beverages, resort fees, hotel energy surcharges, parking and valet fees, insurance, telephone calls, additional bedding charges, laundry service, and other miscellaneous charges of a personal nature are not included in our quoted fees, except where specifically noted.
Cancellations and Reservations Changes
Any changes made to your existing reservation (including cancellation) are subject to the current rates, promotions and terms at the time of the change or cancellation. Cancellation, revision and refund polices for changes or unused travel/components vary and are subject to the policies of each supplier. Cancellation penalties can range up to 100% depending on how close to departure the written notification is received.
If the number of individual occupying a room changes, the remaining travelers will be responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of the change in the per-person occupancy rate.
Air, insurance premium and no-shows are always non-refundable. TravelBash reserves the right to charge a $50 per person administrative fee payable before cancellation will be processed.
TravelBash strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection Insurance. Travel Insurance can help minimize the monetary loss incurred due to unforeseen events such as: cancellation, missed connections, baggage loss, trip delay, and especially medical emergencies.
Travelers who opt out of insurance coverage will be asked to sign a waiver indicating that they decline coverage. This waiver must be received by TravelBash before the reservation can be completed.
Flight details including departure times are always subject to change by the airlines.
t is the travelers responsibility to check in for the flight 24 hours in advance and reconfirm all gates and times.
Federal law forbids the carriage of certain hazardous materials, such as aerosols, fireworks, and flammable liquids, aboard the aircraft. If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety.
We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our clients. With that goal in mind, we encourage our employees and our partners to understand, accept and celebrate differences among people. We welcome everyone and prohibit all discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender.
We may contact you personally by telephone, email or post to market our services, to serve you as a client or answer your queries. We may contact you to get feedback about the services we offer. We may also contact you to get your permission to post your experience with our company and/or photos from your Travelbash-organized event on our website. We will never spam you or sell your details to third party advertisers. If you do not want to receive any marketing communication from us, you can let us know this and we will cease sending you marketing-related communications.
Use by Children
This is a general audience website and does not offer services directed to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
International Travel Documents
- A valid, unexpired US Passport is required for international travel. A passport is required for ALL travelers, including children and infants.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after the scheduled reutrn date.
- TravelBash Corp., is not responsible for the issuance of travel identification such as passports and/or visas. Travelers should ensure they have or have been approved for the appropriate documents before purchasing travel
- Passengers with prior criminal convictions are responsible for ensuring that they are not restricted by the laws of the country to which they are traveling. For example: Passengers with DUI/DWI convictions may be prohibited from traveling to Canada. Passengers traveling without proper documentation or meeting destination requirements may be denied boarding or entry to an international destination and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Important: For international travel, booking name must match your passport exactly (first, middle, last), no exceptions. For information regarding passport applications or renewals, please visit the U.S. Department of State website. TravelBash Corp., is not responsible for disruptions in your travel plans due to travelers providing incorrect information.
Visitors From Outside of the United States
Our website and the servers that make this website available worldwide are located in the United States. The Internet laws in the United States govern all matters relating to this website. Any information you provide in subscribing to our website or registering or ordering at our website will be transferred to the United States. By visiting our website and submitting information, you authorize this transfer, processing and use.
Private financial and other sensitive personal information is stored by us in secure areas and, in the case of electronic data, in databases that are password protected. Third parties such as travel suppliers to whom such information is transferred are also required to protect your personal information in a manner consistent with the laws.
Your particular travel or other arrangements may require the disclosure of your personal information to airlines, hotels and other suppliers or third parties who are not subject to the laws for residential, jurisdictional or other reasons. Foreign Suppliers may not be required to protect personal information in the same way or to the same extent as required by the laws. Our liability for the failure of any such Foreign Supplier to protect your personal information is specifically excluded. If you have any concern about the disclosure of personal information to a Foreign Supplier you should advise us in writing well in advance of any travel reservation or other arrangement being made with or involving such Foreign Supplier on your behalf.
Any questions about these terms may be directed through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amendments to these terms
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site may include links to other Internet sites solely as a convenience to you and other users. The Agency does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any such sites or the information, materials, products, services or opinions contained on or accessible through these sites. You may find such information, materials and services to be harmful, inaccurate, deceptive or inappropriate but you will not hold the Agency liable for such information. You are encouraged and advised to review the posted terms and conditions of all websites you visit.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, or e-commerce through advertisers found on, the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Agency shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or a result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
Changes to Site
The Agency and its suppliers and licensors may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on the Site, or terminate the Site, at any time without notice.
All materials and information on the Site including, but not limited to, logos, information, graphics design, compilation, products, software and services (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted by the Agency or its suppliers or licensors and may be accessed, downloaded or printed for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce, copy, resell, display, sublicense or distribute any such materials in any form, including any online service, the Internet, or any other telecommunications medium that now exists or will exist in the future. Without the prior written permission of the Agency, you may not copy, distribute or transfer, or create derivative work based on, any material on the Site, in whole or in part.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE AGENCY AND ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS SITE AND ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Limitation of Liability
The Agency assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property in connection with your access to or use of this site, or your downloading of any data, text, images, files or other materials from this Site, nor for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
In accordance with FTC guidelines, I disclose that I may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site. Additionally, some posts might be sponsored or contain affiliate links to support this blog. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers. All opinions are my own.